Pressure-Trol Valves for Hydrostatic Testing
Pressures to 40,000 PSI
The Gardner Denver Water Jetting Systems “Pressure-Trol Valve Assembly” is a single unit designed specifically for the hydrostatic testing of drill and production pipe, casing or tubing. It can be used on both diesel and electric testing units. A special feature of the “Pressure-Trol” system allows the operator to regulate testing pressure and bleed off water with only two (2) centrally located controls without having to “clutch” the engine. Its safe, simple operation keeps the operator in full control of the test process. The Pressure-Trol valve is typically installed next to the control panel and often next to a chart recorder on a typical Gardner Denver hydrostatic testing unit.
- Increases production with simple to operate system.
- Built for continuous operation.
- Requires only ONE operator.
- Pump and motor start/stop eliminated.
- 60-second field overhaul.
- High daily testing rate.
- Can be used with most other manufactured pump units.