Air-Operated, Dual Trigger Control Gun
Pressures to 40,000 PSI
Gardner Denver Water Jetting Systems proudly introduces the Air-Operated Control System for UHP water jetting. Use it in place of expensive rotary air guns in most applications. The air operated control gun works with your existing tumble box just like the current air rotary gun. You can combine it with the StoneAge 40K Barracuda or any other UHP rotary nozzle for surface preparation and coating removal.
The new air gun features:
- No valves or seats in the gun
- No high-pressure seals or swivels;
- No rotating barrels or air motors to repair.
- Ability to run single or multi-guns depending on your tumble box system.
- No cartridge to replace.
- Standard overall length with 36" barrel is 72.5 inches (1841 mm);
- Weighs only 15.54 Lbs. (7.04 Kg)
- Pressures to 40,000 PSI (2758 Bar)